Cheers to the weekend! It's time to unwind, disconnect from our inboxes, connect IRL, and have a little fun.
Join Celene Gee for #CeleneCuisine happy hour as she shares her favorite drinks to stay hydrated, cool down, + toast to the long weekend.
Read all about how to craft your own at-home happy hour.
What You'll Need:
- Fancy cocktail or wine glasses
- Fancy ice (with one of those big ice cube trays - this really elevates the glass)
- Sparkling or flat water
- Your favorite fresh herb like mint, cilantro, or rosemary
- Your favorite citrus like lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit
- Your favorite snack like olives, healthy nuts like raw almonds or walnuts
When it's time to unwind & disconnect, I love to pour some sparkling water into a fancy glass and add some lemon, lime and mint. Dressing up my water feels chic, and is a great way to stay hydrated. Grab your favorite fruit and fresh herbs and try it!”
- Try roasting your own raw almonds in the oven for a few minutes. Once they've cooled, squeeze some lemon juice on them for flavor
- Try a booster for your water like Welleco's Super Booster collection
- Try a hot beverage like Golde's Cacao Turmeric Latte
- Set the time in your calendar to stop working and make a hydrating drink. The activity, the time, the fancy glass and the hydration will help signal your mind and body that its time to stop working and focus on the present
- Set up a Facetime with family and friends, a date, or your favorite Netflix show
#CeleneCuisine: It's Soup Season
SIGN UP FOR FREE TO CONTINUE READING
Get free access to our Beauty Edit and emails with exclusive content