Meet Rachel Robinson
Fitness Expert, Founder of Rachel Fitness, Barry's Bootcamp master trainer, + Natalie Gee's wife, Rachel shares the 5 things she incorporates into every day that help her stay balanced, energized, and focused.
"I try to apply these principles to everything I'm doing"
1. Consistency is key: think about daily workouts and movement. I believe that 30 mins a day is what we all need. Try to incorporate any kind of movement into your day.
2. I try to have a good relationship with food. I enjoy it but don't tie my emotions into it. I eat everything in small portions, and when I'm done eating I get up from the table - I don't linger and eat more than I really need to.
3. When it comes to beauty, I always stick to my signature look: hydrated, glowing skin. I love Gee Beauty Mineral Sheer Tint, a pinky-nude lipstick like A Gee Thing, and consistent brow tints by my wife. I have super dry skin, so I'm always exfoliating and using rich face creams to nourish and comfort my skin.
Shop my makeup + skincare essentials here.
4. Get to bed early! I aim to go to sleep when our kids go to sleep.
5. I try to have fun everyday, and take every opportunity to have fun: going to the park with the kids, walking the dogs, a great song during a workout, cooking dinner, bath time - I thrive on joy.
Here are 5 at-home moves you can do to stay active at home:
- 1 min squats
- 1 min push ups
- 1 min burpees
- 1 min jumping jacks
- 1 min sit ups
*Always consult your doctor when starting a new fitness regimen.
Work out with me! Follow along for daily workout inspiration here.
SIGN UP FOR FREE TO CONTINUE READING
Get free access to our Beauty Edit and emails with exclusive content