Cheers to the weekend. Time to unwind, disconnect from our inboxes, connect IRL, and have a little fun. Join Celene Gee for #CeleneCuisine Happy Hour as she shares her favorite drinks to stay hydrated, cool down, + toast to the weekend. Read her favorite essentials to craft your own at-home happy hour.
"When it's time to unwind & disconnect, I love to pour some sparkling water into a fancy glass and, add some lemon, lime and mint. Dressing up my water feels chic, and is a great way to stay hydrated. Grab your favorite fruit and fresh herbs and try it!"
What You'll Need:
- Fancy cocktail or wine glasses
- Fancy ice (with one of those big ice cube trays - this really elevates the glass)
- Sparkling or flat water
- Your favorite fresh herb like mint, cilantro, or rosemary
- Your favorite citrus like lemon, lime, orange or grapefruit
- Your favorite snack like olives, healthy nuts like raw almonds or walnuts
Try roasting your own raw almonds in the oven for a few minutes. Once they've cooled, squeeze some lemon juice on them for flavor
Try a booster for your water like WelleCo's Super Booster collection
Try a hot beverage like Golde's Cacao Tumeric Latte
Set the time in your calendar to stop working and make a hydrating drink. The activity, the time, the fancy glass and the hydration will help signal your mind and body that its time to stop working and focus on the present
Set up a FaceTime with family and friends, a date, or your favorite Netflix show